VIEKIRA PAK (Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, and Dasabuvir)
Description of Viekira Pak (Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, Dasabuvir) Capsules
Viekira Pak is a multipill, antiviral treatment for hepatitis C combining the new treatments ombitasvir, paritaprevir, dasabuvir with previously approved ritonavir
Its use and Indications
Viekira Pak with or without ribavarin is indicated for the treatment of patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection including those with compensated cirrhosis.
Limitations of use:
Viekira Pak is not recommended for use in patients with decompensated liver disease.
For treatment related information, please consult your treating Physician.
- Viekira Pak is ombitasvir, paritaprevir, ritonavir fixed dose combination tablets copackaged with dasabuvir tablets.
- Ombitasvir, paritaprevir, ritonavir 12.5/75/50 mg tablets are pink-coloured, film-coated, oblong bi-convex shaped, debossed with “AV1” on one side.
- Dasabuvir 250 mg tablets are beige-coloured, film-coated, oval shaped, debossed with “AV2” on one side. Each tablet contains 250 mg dasabuvir
- Viekira Pak is dispensed in a monthly carton for a total of 28 days of therapy. Each monthly carton contains four weekly cartons. Each weekly carton contains seven daily dose packs.
- Each child resistant daily dose pack contains four tablets: two 12.5/75/50 mg ombitasvir, paritaprevir, ritonavir tablets and two 250 mg dasabuvir tablets, and indicates which tablets need t be taken in the morning and evening.
Storage and handling
Store at below or at 30°C
How do we source the Drug?
Super Specialities Pharma will assist in sourcing the drug through its efficient network, across the globe, and ensure the delivery is prompt. However, a valid prescription from the treating Oncologist is mandatory, with all relevant documents associated with its procurement is essential.
Company that Manufactures/ Markets:
M/s AbbVie Inc.,
Mob No: +91 7738100125, +91 7738151650
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org