What is Taxotere (Docetaxel)?
Docetaxel (taxotere) is a chemotherapy drug used to treat different cancers including breast, prostate, non-small cell lung cancer,stomach and head and neck cancer.
TAXOTERE is a microtubule inhibitor indicated for:
- Breast Cancer (BC): single agent for locally advanced or metastatic BC after chemotherapy failure; and with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide as adjuvant treatment of operable node-positive BC
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): single agent for locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC after platinum therapy failure; and with cisplatin for unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic untreated NSCLC
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPC): with prednisone in androgen independent (hormone refractory) metastatic prostate cancer
- Gastric Adenocarcinoma (GC): with cisplatin and fluorouracil for untreated, advanced GC, including the gastroesophageal junction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Cancer (SCCHN): with cisplatin and fluorouracil for induction treatment of locally advanced SCCHN
120mg (1 vial.)
80mg (1 vial.)
260mg (1 vial.)
Storage and handling:
Store at 20° to 25° C, excursions permitted to 15° to 30° C
How do we source the Drug?
SSPWL will assist in sourcing the drug through its efficient network, across the globe, and ensure the delivery is prompt. However, a valid prescription from the treating Oncologist is mandatory, with all relevant documents associated with its procurement is essential.
Company that Manufactures/ Markets:
Call: +91 07738100125 / +91 07738151650 or